Host a dumpling party at your home or business, in-person or online!
Looking for an idea for a fun date night idea, party theme, or team-building event? Itching to learn a new skill? Want to experience authentic Taiwanese flavors? Cheng’s Dumplings will teach you the art of making their signature dumplings (aka jiaozi), the joy of cooking them, and ultimately the delight of eating them! The best part is that you can host your dumpling party in the comfort of your home, online or in-person*!
*In-person dumpling parties are available in the DFW area within a 25-mile radius of downtown Dallas*
During your private dumpling party, you will master how to wrap dumplings in various traditional shapes and learn how to cook these cuties using two different methods.
For In-Person Parties (as a courtesy to your guests and our staff, we request that all guests are COVID vaccinated or show proof of a negative COVID test):
- What is provided: light appetizers, two dumpling filling flavors that will be made fresh to order (you can choose from a variety of options), dumpling wrappers, dipping sauces, and all cookware needed to cook your dumplings. Disposable tableware (plates, chopsticks, napkins) available upon request.
- What you will need to provide: ample counter/table space to wrap your dumplings, stovetop with at least 4 burners, beverages that your party wants to drink, and any other food that you might want to pair with your dumplings.
- Total time is approximately 2.5 hours. An at-home experience requires a minimum of 4 guests.
- From $35/person (final price will be determined based on filling types).
For Online Parties:
- What is provided: Ingredient list and instructions for preparing your dumpling fillings at least 1 week prior to the event so that you have time to prep everything.
- Total time is approximately 1 hour. An online experience requires a minimum of 2 guests.
- From $25/person.
Contact us at Hello@ChengsDumplings.com for a custom quote!